- About me:
- Relatively new single mom trying to juggle the trade-offs in my life and not feel guilty about EVERYTHING..
- My interests:
- movies, books, trying new restaurants, exercise, travel.
- How I de-stress:
- watch some tv, a glass of wine with friends.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- dont call it work/life balance..'balance' is a misnomer. It's really work/life TRADEOFF..make your decisions, try things for 6mths and above all, DONT FEEL GUILTY..i havent mastered it yet, however.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- 'Thank You For Smoking' - hilarious
- My favorite movie:
- Office Space
From New York, New York, United States
Joined 28th June 2007
My Day Snapshot
brammy hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
brammy hasn't written a life to-do list yet.