- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 2 and 8 months
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Always put yourself in your child's shoes before disciplining. Teach your children to use simple words to express how they are feeling (hurt, tired, mad, sad).
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- I disagree when people say that there are some children who can only understand discipline by a spanking. It's not true... you just need to figure out your child's currency, talk to them at their level, and give them fair warning.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Reading "Mr. Brown Can Moo. How About You?" My son cracks up each time I read it!!
From Montreal, Canada
Joined 8th November 2007
My Day Snapshot
Cristina hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Goals I am working on:
- Booking 3 or more private or group relaxation consultations per week
Projects I am working on:
- Preparing and practicing my Dec. 12 presentation at WENS