- About me:
- I'm a mother of four, have been a surrogate mother and have worked all of my life...ughhh...anyway, looking to make things easier for myself as well as friends.
- My interests:
- reading, writing, watching movies, crochet
- My website/blog:
- http://naturescradlemoms.blogspot.com, poetrythatwillmakeyoufeel.blogspot.com
- How I de-stress:
- any time i can get that is just for me, alone
- Best advice I've gotten:
- keep your family your number 1 priority
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Intensity by Dean Koontz
- My favorite movie:
- The Lake House
From Maryland, United States
Joined 18th February 2008
My Day Snapshot
Charlie Wolfe hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To be a retired...
Goals I am working on:
Currently, I am working on becoming a fantastic chef, apprenticing under one of the better known chefs on the East Coast...very exciting..
Projects I am working on:
Just getting my children raised....
Actually, I am currently working on a cross-stitch for my daughter and trying to get some income generated online, so I won't have to continue working so darn hard, all of the time.