- Full-time as a Account Manager
- Sales & Marketing
- How many hours I work:
- 20 to 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- It pays the bills
- How stressful I find my job:
- Not very stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- I'm close to home and my employer does not mind that I go home every day for my lunch break so I can feed Squiggles.
- Worst thing about my job:
- I feel unfulfilled by the work I do, and my company is not very family-friendly; flexible work options are not available here.
- My dream job:
- I would love to do something related to the internet, makeup and skincare - all my hobbies. Of course, I would also like to be home for Squiggles, too. Does that exist?
From Beavercreek, Ohio, United States
Joined 7th September 2007
My Day Snapshot
corinneyb hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Part-time or at-home employment to afford me more time with Squiggles.
Employment that I like and is rewarding.
Goals I am working on:
Working up a business case to job share or go part-time in my current position.
Minimum 15 minutes of exercise per day.
Projects I am working on:
DONE! - Cleaning out my closet - 10 minutes at a time!
Making valances out of Squiggles' crib bumper.