- My tags:
- humor, single mom, writer, retirement communities
- About me:
- I am a single mother of two great kids that keep me running! I also work full-time doing PR/Marketing and Resource Development for a non-profit retirement community. In my imaginary free time, I write on my blog, http://crazytxmommy.blogspot.com, work on the still unfinished book I've been trying to write for ages and pursue freelance assignments.
- My interests:
- Writing, getting involved with whatever my kids are doing
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- A glass of wine, yoga, a bubble bath with the bathroom door locked
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Don't feel guilty about leaving work to take care of your kids.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- To Kill A Mockingbird
- My favorite movie:
- Urban Cowboy
From Denton, Texas, United States
Joined 14th December 2007
My Day Snapshot
Candance hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
I am ready to be a first time homeowner! I\'m pre-approved but picking out the place you\'re going to live the rest of your life is way harder than, say, picking out a new pair of shoes.
Projects I am working on:
A memoir about being an anti-war protester and the wife of an Army officer deployed to Iraq and the effects it all had on my marriage, a fiction novel about being a young single mom trying to deal with her own issues with her mother and balance the radio career she always dreamed of (okay, the names and locations have been changed to protect the innocent but it\'s not that fiction), and I\'m working on an article on the childhood immunization debate. Have I mentioned the wedding thing yet?