- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Schedules, especially bedtime routines, are very important to keeping your sanity as well as your child's.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- Any of the "new-age feel-goodery" crap
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Watch movies, more specifically Christmas Movies, and getting cozy in my house.
From Monroe, Michigan, United States
Joined 22nd July 2009
My Day Snapshot
daisygirl48161 hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
I want to get all of my pictures developed and put into frames
I want to work out every day and have the motivation for it
I want to open my own store up one day as well as go back to school to become an attorney and have my own law practice Keep the house semi-clean at all times. Take the time to have fun things to do with my son.
Cook healthier meals.
Develop a beloved hobby
Get more in tune with God
Goals I am working on:
*Finding a way to quit my job and still make money
*Figuring out how to go back to school once I quit my job
Projects I am working on:
Making my own Christmas decorations
Making my own Thanksgiving/Fall Decor
Making my own Halloween decorations