- My tags:
- writing, freelance, writer, adoption, open adoption, adoptive parenting
- About me:
- I'm a freelance writer and mom to two kids. At my personal blog, thiswomanswork.com, I write often about open adoption, the freelance life and some about homeschooling.
- My interests:
- Reading, listening to music, hanging with the kids.
- My website/blog:
- http://www.dawnfriedman.com http://www.thiswomanswork.com http://www.openadoptionsupport.com
- How I de-stress:
- Blather on to my very patient husband.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Set your standards for how much you want to be there for your family and do not budge (because the world will try to budge you).
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Just one?? Can't do it.
- My favorite movie:
- Can't choose just one.
From Columbus, Ohio, United States
Joined 3rd April 2008
My Day Snapshot
Dawn Friedman hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Hit my income goals, turn our backyard shed into a home office, get a literary agent
Goals I am working on:
Adding to my client list, breaking into new freelance markets