- My tags:
- entrepreneur, single mom
- About me:
- I'm a single working mom who founded www.DowntownWomensClub.com to help support women in business. I'm the author of Table Talk: The Savvy Girl's Alternative to Networking (2003) and the upcoming book, The Savvy Gal's Guide to Online Networking (or What Would Jane Austen Do?) (2007). I also blog for the Boston Globe and www.womensDISH.com.
- My interests:
- I play and coach soccer, and read.
- My website/blog:
- http://www.downtownwomensclub.com, http://www.womensdish.com
- How I de-stress:
- Run, read or play with my son.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Stick to your own definition of success.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Les Miserable
- My favorite movie:
- For Love of the Game
Diane K. Danielson
From Cohasset, Massachusetts, United States
Joined 5th May 2007
My Day Snapshot
Diane K. Danielson hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Diane K. Danielson hasn't written a life to-do list yet.