- About me:
- I'm a 33 year old mom who took a year off and is returning to the workforce. I've always freelanced (writing, design, public relations) but haven't made the leap to full-time freelancer.
- My interests:
- Writing, hiking, reading, biking, drinking wine, amateur cook, long walks.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Red wine and a long walk. Knowing the house is clean (enough).
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Don't feel guilty for needing more (than staying home full time).
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Juniper Tree Burning
- My favorite movie:
- Groundhog Day
From Connecticut, United States
Joined 5th June 2008
My Day Snapshot
frogmama hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
frogmama hasn't written a life to-do list yet.