- Part-time as a Admnistrative Office/Medical Biller at Henry Ford Community College
- How many hours I work:
- 20 to 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- It pays the bills
- How stressful I find my job:
- Pretty stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- I'm just learning but I like to sit and feel like I'm part of the medical community, when I fill out claims, and communicating with patients.
- Worst thing about my job:
- Being broke with no money and you know that the social agencies cannot help with all the help that you need as afar as finances.
- My dream job:
- To work in the medical field with geriactric medicine, but starting as a medicical billing or office clerk.
From Detroit, Michigan, United States
Joined 23rd October 2008
My Day Snapshot
Iwant mylifeback58 hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Iwant mylifeback58 hasn't written a life to-do list yet.