- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 15, 14, 11, 8
- Relationship status:
- Partnered/In a civil union
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Teach your kids to be self sufficient. I believe in chores. I am not one of those moms that feels like I have to do everything for my kids rather teach them to do what they can for themselves, and help me with the housework too.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- It's not really advice. But I truely despise the animosity that seems always to pop up between working moms and stay at home moms. I have been the stay at home mom and believe me I respect them all. But not all women are alike and therefore I think it's just silly to suppose that every woman that bears children should give up everything else in their lives and dedicate all their time and energy to being June Cleaver.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- With four kids you can imagine it's something different with each. I like wattching movies with my oldest daughter. I love cooking with the next two. And with my youngest I just like to sit and talk with her because she always has something interesting and fun to share and she is great at expressing herself.
From San Antonio, Texas, United States
Joined 12th October 2008
My Day Snapshot
gsajenn hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Right now my biggest wish is to get a divorce. I have been seperated for 2&1/2 years. Unfortunately my estranges husband left my credit so bad and a mountain of debt on my shoulders. So I have to get out of debt first.
Goals I am working on:
Pay of bankruptcy. Get current on my bills and stay current. I am slmost there. Everything is paid for October, and now that I have two paychecks coming in I should be able to open and begin adding to a savings account.