- Part-time as a GSA / Cashier at Drury Hotels / Marie Callander's
- How many hours I work:
- More than 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Not very stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- The feeling that I have at the end of my work day when I know that I have done well, and the recognition I get from my superiors.
- Worst thing about my job:
- When it is slowthe day drags and I have to depend on myself to find productive ways to fill my time. And when it is busy it gets crazy. Sometimes I have three phone calls on the line while dealing with guests in person.
- My dream job:
- What I am doing now basically, but higher up the ladder.
From San Antonio, Texas, United States
Joined 12th October 2008
My Day Snapshot
gsajenn hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Right now my biggest wish is to get a divorce. I have been seperated for 2&1/2 years. Unfortunately my estranges husband left my credit so bad and a mountain of debt on my shoulders. So I have to get out of debt first.
Goals I am working on:
Pay of bankruptcy. Get current on my bills and stay current. I am slmost there. Everything is paid for October, and now that I have two paychecks coming in I should be able to open and begin adding to a savings account.