- My tags:
- boss, mom, writer, illustrator, commuter
- About me:
- I am a working Mom. I work fulltime in NYC in the Advertising industry as a computer graphics manager. I am married and became a mom at 40. Our son, Brian is 7 years old. When I was on maternity leave I wrote my first childrens book, "I have 4 feet he has 2" Its a comparison book about a family dog (maltese) comparing himself to his new baby brother. It took many years and revising before it was published. My second book, "Charlie's First Day in First Grade" got off the ground much quicker. Both these books are available on line at amazon.com I like to write/draw from my life experiences. I grew up in a large family (next book) I have worked in the advertising industry for the past 24 years and now just like Yvette and Beth's book says I'm looking to change carreers. My dream would be to write/draw more childrens books. This looks like a pretty cool website to join. Thanks for having me!
- My interests:
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- talking to friends/ going to the pool or beach
- Best advice I've gotten:
- don't worry that you didn't breast feed
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Patterson's books Gross' books the list is too big!
- My favorite movie:
- the one with cops in boston Mat Damon and Leonardo Di Caprio
From Nyack, New York, United States
Joined 4th June 2007
My Day Snapshot
janibooks hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
janibooks hasn't written a life to-do list yet.