- Full-time as a Supervisor Early Childhood Intervention at State of North Carolina
- How many hours I work:
- More than 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I like it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Pretty stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- Lots of problem solving opportunities with my staff
- Worst thing about my job:
- Paperwork and changing priorities on the State level
- My dream job:
- I'd like to develop a company that provides Case/Care Management for people who are going through cancer treatment. Unfortunately there is no payment source at this time.
From Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Joined 20th April 2008
My Day Snapshot
Kate hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Kate hasn't written a life to-do list yet.