- Full-time as a Online Sales Management at Baskin's Acquisitions and Holdings, LLC
- How many hours I work:
- More than 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I like it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Not very stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- We are very close to home, so my commute is minimal. I'm doing something very different for me, and learning all sorts of new skills, particularly web design and programming.
- Worst thing about my job:
- Zero privacy. My desk is in the back room of one of the stores, and there is almost always someone in and out. It's hard to talk to customers or vendors on the phone.
- My dream job:
- My dream job would allow me to stay home with our child and still contribute to the family income. I'd love to do something involving advocacy or community development.
From Kingwood, Texas, United States
Joined 11th December 2007
My Day Snapshot
Kelly O hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Goals I am working on:
*Nurturing my body so Sarah can arrive healthy and safe in October.
*Considering options - specifically mentioning my interest in a potential position at work (after maternity leave, of course.)
*Getting organized and routines in place so we\'re functioning as well as we can when Sarah does arrive.
Projects I am working on:
*Image download and resizing for our website transition
*Workstation manual and training for upcoming maternity leave
*Decorating Sarah\'s room