- My tags:
- small business, marketing, working mom, public relations, ashley kingsley, asher solutions, denver, lakewood, front range, creative, business development
- About me:
- Ashley E. Kingsley is the founding Partner at ASHER SOLUTIONS and has been the “in-house” creative for several organizations and companies. Seeing blatant gaps and client dissatisfaction due to rising costs attached to creative services and endless bureaucracy, Ashley took her expertise, creativity, determination and love for the work and launched her own company. Ashley is a seasoned writer and connector whose focus is on public relations, grassroots viral and cause marketing campaigns, promotions, copy writing, event planning and strategic business development. Ashley incorporates her diverse work experiences and her knowledge of the Denver market into leveraging clients through identifying unique opportunities and partnerships. When Ashley isn’t creating, blogging, writing, working, or networking she is thinking about creating, blogging, writing, working or networking. Ashley graduated from Fort Lewis College in 1996 and lives with her husband Bob, their daughter Scout and two dogs in Lakewood, CO.
- My interests:
- Yoga, travel, writing, sleeping, reading, camping, learning, dogs, gardening, thrift shopping, painting.
- My website/blog:
- www.ashersolutions.com http://miscarriageonetwomany.blogspot.com
- How I de-stress:
- Yoga, Bath, Sleep, Friends, Movies
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Don't try to be everything to everyone. You can't.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Boy's Life
- My favorite movie:
From Denver, Pennsylvania, United States
Joined 2nd July 2007
My Day Snapshot
akingsley hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
akingsley hasn't written a life to-do list yet.