- My tags:
- single mom, blogger, dating, photography, computer guru
- About me:
- "I believe we write our own stories. And each time we think we know the end - we don't. Perhaps luck exists somewhere between the world of planning, the world of chance, and in peace that comes from knowing that you just can't know it all. You know, life's funny that way. Once you let go of the wheel, you might end up right where you belong." Quoted from Stacy in the Movie Little Black Book. Making people feel encouraged and good about themselves is a highlight to me. There is enough bad stuff going on in this world - people should lean more toward making others feel good about themselves when around you rather than being negative. So spread a little cheer.
- My interests:
- photography, writing/blogging, home decorating and remodeling projects
- My website/blog:
- http://kitkat4real.blogspot.com http://www.myspace.com/kitkat4real
- How I de-stress:
- look at a home deco magazine or read my current book club book
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Don't sweat the small stuff! and "This too shall pass."
- My favorite book:
- The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
- My favorite movie:
- "Love Comes Softly" and "Speed"
From Virginia, United States
Joined 30th June 2008
My Day Snapshot
Katherine hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
1.Going to Hawaii
2.Watching my kids grow into successful adults with families of their own.
Projects I am working on:
Jason's room -