- My tags:
- writer, teacher, graphic designer, virtual assistant
- About me:
- I am a very creative person. I love to write, I love to teach. I am happiest when I can combine the two! For the past ten years, my husband and I have been homeschooling our sons. The oldest two are in college full time and the youngest has two more years of high school. I am also active in my church - a small Catholic parish. I am also an avid scout leader.
- My interests:
- I love music. In the summer of 2007, I started taking piano lessons! Although I have played flute since I was 9, learning to play the piano has been a dream since I can remember. Last fall, my husband bought me a beautiful piano, which I play for at least an hour each day. i also enjoy relaxing with a good book or a movie.
- My website/blog:
- http://www.kzhdesign.com - this is my business website http://www.3boyglassworks.com - this is the stained glass site which showcases work my husband and I have done.
- How I de-stress:
- I love to cuddle up on the couch with my husband, along with our dogs and our kitten.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Don't try to do it all - do what's really most important and have fun!
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Little House on the Prairie (I still enjoy this)
- My favorite movie:
- A Walk in the Clouds
From Illinois, United States
Joined 22nd March 2008
My Day Snapshot
Karen hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Visit Italy - the Vatican, Ardore (my ancestors lived here)
Goals I am working on:
Learning more about digital photography (I bought some new lenses for my camera and now I need to learn how to use them!)