- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Explain what you're doing to your child. I've been doing this since she was little thanks to "Secrets of the Baby Whisperer." When she was little it was "I'm going to change your diaper, now" and now it's "In 3 minutes we are leaving the playground to go make dinner." Explaining what's happening next really helps with little ones transitions.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- The bevy of people who explain to me I can't possibly have only one child...it's not fair to the child. I'm still not sure how many we will have in the end, but I'm not basing my decisions on their opinions.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Going to the Boston Children's Museum and Science Museum with her and watching her learn, grow and really enjoy. We've been members since she was barely able to walk and to see the changes in her over 3 years is amazing!
From Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Joined 11th November 2008
My Day Snapshot
leannec hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
leannec hasn't written a life to-do list yet.