- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Never give in to your child if he/she throws a tantrum in a public place. Don't be afraid to pick your child up and walk out of a restaurant or store if necessary.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- I have been told to always let my child "win" at games. To me that is not realistic. A child needs to know about "losing" just as much as "winning." I tell my daughter that win or lose, as long as she did her best it is all good.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Hiking and going for a bike ride. Actually - anything as long as we are together.
From Denver, Colorado, United States
Joined 9th September 2008
My Day Snapshot
ColoradoMom hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
ColoradoMom hasn't written a life to-do list yet.