- My tags:
- psychology, entrepreneur, small business, travel, marketing, books, swimming, outdoors, courage, science, curious, flowers, bridges, cultures, creative marketing, different, classical music, rock music, gourmet food
- About me:
- I'm a marketing communications addict. I have an entrepreneurial mindset and a desire to learn and do great things. I love communications, science and ideas that better our lives. Above all, I adore my daughter and my husband. I love my friends. Life is good.
- My interests:
- science, math, books, music, psychology, brain, marketing, creativity, food, friends, walks, water parks, cartoons, movies, friends, my husband, my daughter, the Internet, other smart people, .... I can go on for ever.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- meet friends
- Best advice I've gotten:
- imagination is more important than knowledge -- Albert Einstein gave me this advice (unfortunately not in a 1 on 1 conversation)
- Adjective to describe me:
- passionate & curious (yes, this is one adjective)
- My favorite book:
- The Idiot (by Fyodor Dostoevsky), Letter to a Christian Nation
- My favorite movie:
- The Pursuit of Happyness (yeah, with Y), What the bleep do we know
From Chicago, Illinois, United States
Joined 5th March 2008
My Day Snapshot
Lorena hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Lorena hasn't written a life to-do list yet.