- My tags:
- freelance writer, wahm, emoms, environment
- About me:
- Lorna Doone Brewer is a freelance writer, a co-founder and COO of the Berry-Brewer Agency, and a blog addict. She lives in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and is expecting her first child in January of 2008.
- My interests:
- I love to read and to write, although, both seem to be pretty work-specific these days. My other interests tend to revolve around crafts: scrapbooking, quilting, knitting, embroidery, beading, paper making . . . you get the idea.
- My website/blog:
- http://emomsathome.com/freelance-parent http://o-my-goodness.livejournal.com
- How I de-stress:
- Getting lost in a book is the best distraction on earth.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Maybe I'll receive that piece of advice from someone here.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Lamb by Christopher Moore
- My favorite movie:
- I don't think I could narrow it down to one.
Lorna Doone Brewer
From Spokane, Washington, United States
Joined 3rd October 2007
My Day Snapshot
Lorna Doone Brewer hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Lorna Doone Brewer hasn't written a life to-do list yet.