Joined 13th June 2008
Leslie Truex hasn't written a snapshot yet.
1. Live abroad for a month every summer.
2. Visit every Disney part in the world.
3. Write a mystery series.
4. Become well-known in the work-at-home field.
5. Become a public speaker on working at home and helping women get what they want in life.
1. Write a second book on using web applications to manage work and life.
2. Write mystery novel.
3. Get podcast up and running.
Asked on 8th July 2008 |
Answered on 9th July 2008:
Hi - I telecommute as a social worker and have provided telecommuting information and resources for over 10 years. If you want to work at home in a job, you need to focus your efforts the same way you would a traditional job search. What are your skills and experiences? What do you have to offer an employer? Can you turn your current job into a telecommuting position? Etc. Its important to remember three things:
1) You can just sign up or send money to get work-at-home employment. Like other jobs you need to go through an application/hiring process.
2) Anyone who asks for money isn't giving you a job. It may be a business which could be legitimate, but it could be a scam. So know learn what you can about working at home to tell the difference.
3) Employers don't care about your child care hassles so any proposal or application to work at home needs to focus on what you can do for the employer, not how working at home can help you. Its always good to focus on how telecommuting can save companies money because what business isn't motivated by money?
I have free information and resources, plus I post jobs every week day and in my newsletter. Visit http://www.workathomesuccess.com.
Answered on 8th July 2008:
My husband and I knew what we'd name our kids even before we were married. Somehow the topic had come up and we'd agreed...like most things in life. We are quite compatible. When my daughter was born, he didn't like Riley so much anymore, which was the girl name we'd chosen. After some back and forth and lots of name books, we found a new name. Riley is her middle name as its a family name and both our kids have family names for middle names.
Flag as inappropriate
Posted by Paige
on 28th August 2008
Flag as inappropriate
Posted by mamajama
on 17th June 2008
The Same But Different
Mom On A Budget
Family Craft Ideas
© 2014 June Media Inc All rights reserved