- My tags:
- author, mom, writer, web entrepreneur, adoption social worker, telecommuter
- About me:
- I'm a work-at-home mom with two great children and fantastic husband. I telecommute part-time as a contract adoption social worker and run several websites and blogs for online income. I'm the author of The Career Woman's Guide to Work-At-Home Success due out in 2009 by Adams Media. I'd like to add fiction writer as well ... when I can find the time.
- My interests:
- I like to read. JD Robb, Jennifer Crusie and Janet Evanovich are my favorites. I also like to watch tv and listen to music. I like to scrapbook when I have the time and space.
- My website/blog:
- http://www.workathomesuccess.com http://www.the-pajama-mama.com http://www.workathomescamprevention.com
- How I de-stress:
- Hot bath! Or go by myself to a coffee or book joint to read and sip strong decaf coffee.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Keep on keeping on.
- Adjective to describe me:
- Caring (according to my son).
- My favorite book:
- Yikes. Thats hard. I loved to Kill A Mockingbird. But the first JD Robb book is a favorite as well.
- My favorite movie:
- Another hard question. I love Indiana Jones, The Big Easy, Harry Potter, You Got Mail....
From Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
Joined 13th June 2008
My Day Snapshot
Leslie Truex hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
1. Live abroad for a month every summer.
2. Visit every Disney part in the world.
3. Write a mystery series.
4. Become well-known in the work-at-home field.
5. Become a public speaker on working at home and helping women get what they want in life.
Projects I am working on:
1. Write a second book on using web applications to manage work and life.
2. Write mystery novel.
3. Get podcast up and running.