- About me:
- I'm a single mother with a independent attitude with a dependent lifestyle. I work full time as a security officer and as a Independent Sales Consultant for Mary Kay.If it wasn't for my mother I'd be lost (and poor). As my babysitter I'm completly dependent on her. My daily goal to be home to put my son to sleep. I lightened my load a little this summer to spend more time with my son and will go back to school with full force in the fall.
- My interests:
- hiking, camping, traveling, cooking, reading, hanging with friends, and definately taking Tyler out.
- My website/blog:
- http://imnotmommy.blogspot.com/ www.marykay.com/liasadowski
- How I de-stress:
- A shower! The one time I'm alone.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- God first, then family, then work. (Mary Kay's advice)
- Adjective to describe me:
- busy... very busy...
- My favorite book:
- I don't have one. I love to read.
- My favorite movie:
- The Notebook
From Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
Joined 2nd April 2008
My Day Snapshot
MamaLia hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Marriage, more children, my own business, my own house.
Goals I am working on:
A better job with more time for my family.
Projects I am working on:
Finding another source of income that can involve my family.