- My tags:
- design, people, chocolate, peace, understanding, jim henson
- About me:
- I had taken a hiatus from work to be home with my daughter and had gone back to school to freshen my design skills after being beaten down in a corporate job. Now i am contracting and workng towards a goal of working for Jim Henson even if it is post humously. I would like to do some kind of outreach work to help educate women worldwide.
- My interests:
- Right now it's remodeling my house!
- How I de-stress:
- walks, talking with my husband or a close friend, having a glass of wine
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Start each day from scratch. You can't do everything, but you can always do the best you can.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- It's Not Easy Being Green by Jim Henson
- My favorite movie:
- Harold and Maude
From Redwood City, California, United States
Joined 14th March 2008
My Day Snapshot
Martine hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To work for Jim Henson
To do outreach work for women in countries where they are not educated or treated equal to men.
Goals I am working on:
To pay off our remodel
Projects I am working on:
remodeling our 2/1 houe to a 3/2 +family room