- My tags:
- parenting, children, blogger, writer, divorce, Themommyblog
- About me:
- Witty, sarcastic, and always engaging, Mindy chronicles her life, and that of her children. She tackles the good and the bad with a broad stroke and a sense of humor that give her writing depth and an emotional pull. Besides her obvious, tender love for her children, The Mommy Blog is a place where Mindy reveals some of her fears and disappointments, and talks about her hopes for the future. Readers have laughed and cried along with her, finding inspiration in Mindy's tales.
- My interests:
- Reading, writing, good food & wine.
- My website/blog:
- Http://themommyblog.com http://themommyblog.net
- How I de-stress:
- Heh. Reading, writing, good food & wine.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Do what feels right (and what you can afford). If it bothers you, it probably bothers the children as well.
- Adjective to describe me:
- Just released "42 Rules for Divorcing with Children: Doing It with Dignity & Grace while Raising Happy, Healthy, Well-Adjusted Children!"
- My favorite book:
- Why just one?
- My favorite movie:
- See? I'm not so good with the favoritism. It doesn't work with the kids either.
From San Jose, California, United States
Joined 25th April 2007
My Day Snapshot
1 thing I want to remember about today:
Solitude is wonderful for about 36 hours
What was most challenging today:
Using time profitably
What made me the happiest:
Waking up in my husbands shirt when he\'s 6,000 miles away
My day in one word:
My awesome accomplishment for the day:
Deciding to get serious about exercise
My Life To-Do List
Mindy Roberts hasn't written a life to-do list yet.