- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 7 years and 2 years
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Always be informed about what is going on in your child's life. Being in a NICU with my youngest baby born at 27weeks I learned that you trust what doctors and nurses are doing but you also become apart of that team and if you pick anything up tell them! That hospital taught me that I am my child's advocate and to always stand up for my children. That applies to all of their lives from being born to school to when they get older.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- Don't always listen to what everyone else thinks. You can take this on board but go with your gutt. If your really needing some advice maybe see a doctor your friends are great but they are not trained professionals.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- I love to go to the beach. Airlie my daughter is big enough now to play in the sand and have some fun. Mason is loving boogie boarding. I get to relax in the sun and hang out with my hubby too. On days like that its another great reason to live in Australia. Its winter here right now and we spent the past 2 days at the beach. Lovely we are the lucky country that is for sure.
From Toowoon Bay, New South Wales, Australia
Joined 12th August 2007
My Day Snapshot
momentbymoment hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
momentbymoment hasn't written a life to-do list yet.