- My tags:
- work at home mum, australian work at home mums, premature baby, premmie baby, premature baby clothing, premmie baby clothes, cuski baby comforter, wholesale baby comforters, cuski, baby comforters, earlybirds premature baby clothing, premature baby blogs, pictures of premmie baby, pictures of premature baby, support site for premature baby, mothers or mum of premature baby, premi-kidz premmie clothes
- About me:
- Married Mummy of 2 running an online business dedicated to premature babies. From my own experiences my business was born out of passion. My own daughter being born at 861grams due to pre eclampsia and HELLP Syndrome and that showed me that just because your tiny shouldn't mean you shouldn't be catered for. The site is also set up to share support, information and put families in contact with support services. I am also now distributing 3 products in Australia and am starting to grow a great wholesale business too. You can purchase Cuski Baby Comforters, Cuski Kid's Orthopedic Pillow and My Tiny Hands Signs from me in Australia.
- My interests:
- my business, informing others about pre eclampsia and HELLP Syndrome those two conditions forced the birth of my daughter at 27weeks and could have taken both our lives. To make more people understand around Australia about premature babies. reading but that was such a long time ago now.
- My website/blog:
- http://www.momentbymoment.com.au http://www.myspace.com/nothingtinyaboutmyspirit http://www.cafeprem.com.au http://www.aapec.org.au
- How I de-stress:
- umm i need to learn how to do more of this. Hang out with hubby and have a few drinks, watch a movie, go to a concert, go to the beach
- Best advice I've gotten:
- There is always tomorrow
- My favorite book:
- Show Mummy The Money
From Toowoon Bay, New South Wales, Australia
Joined 12th August 2007
My Day Snapshot
momentbymoment hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
momentbymoment hasn't written a life to-do list yet.