- My tags:
- family, kids, mom, working mom, politics, politico, momma, hubby
- About me:
- I refuse to cave to a minivan. I am still a tomboy - comfortable in Levi's, my Yankees cap and Converse. And I always have a political opinion...hell, I always have an opinion, period. My hubby, my kids and my friends think I should run for office. Thus Momma Politico was born. Peruse, enjoy, and know that our busy lives are as significant as those in The Washington Post.
- My interests:
- I'm a politcal wonk, a reader, a beach bum. I love to spend time with my kids, The Hubby, my sisters and my mom.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- The beach washes away any stress, even if I just put my toes in! But am still seeking other ways to relax. Not much of a yoga gal.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Family first. Any job that can't accept that a 103 fever takes precedence over a project isn't the right place for me.
- Adjective to describe me:
- smart, funny, wonky and overworked!
- My favorite book:
- The World According to Garp, by John Irving
- My favorite movie:
- The American President, among others.
From California, United States
Joined 23rd May 2008
My Day Snapshot
mommapolitico.blogspot.com hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Travel, with or sans kids, through Europe
Write for a living
Run for office
Goals I am working on:
Becoming a principal, or President of The United States, either one
Getting my blog, mommapolitico.blogspot.com
on the map
Raising healthy, happy, educated kids
Projects I am working on:
A date night with The Hubby
Figuring out my place in the blogosphere
Getting through the school year with body and psyche intact