- Full-time as a Clinical Research Support
- How many hours I work:
- 20 to 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- It pays the bills
- How stressful I find my job:
- Pretty stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- It's a lot of computer work. The girls in the clinic are sweet, my co-worker is awesome.
- Worst thing about my job:
- There's no room for creativity or fun.
- My dream job:
- To work from home doing something involving creativity and writing (either transcription, blogging, editing, creating forms/spreadsheets/fliers/posters, etc.), being a professional vocalist/performer, or my former job as the administrative assistant for the worship department at the church.
From Orlando, Florida, United States
Joined 9th February 2010
My Day Snapshot
Melissa hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Melissa hasn't written a life to-do list yet.