- My tags:
- flextime, part time, working mom, needlestack jobs, flexible work schedule, alternative work schedule
- About me:
- I have 5 kids, ages 2, 5, 7, 10 and 14. I work part-time on a job board that helps moms find professional, flextime jobs that provide them with the work/life balance they seek. We only post professional part or full time flexible jobs. I have been a stay-at-home mom, worked part time and worked full time. For me, the optimum balance is achieved when I am able to spend ample time enjoying and raising my children while still pursuing a professional career. I always have and always will love to work, but my family is my greatest and most significant source of joy in my life.
- My interests:
- Going to my kids sporting events (volleyball, football, soccer and cheerleading), spending time with my friends, playdates, running, scrapping and reading when I can.
- My website/blog:
- http://blog.needlestackjobs.com/ http://www.needlestackjobs.com/
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Gap Creek, Red Tent, or Mr. Peabody's Apple
From Columbus, Ohio, United States
Joined 19th September 2007
My Day Snapshot
Kathleen Wiant hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Projects I am working on:
www.NeedlestackJobs.com - a site I am launching to help moms find professional part time or fulltime flexible jobs.