- About me:
- I have a 2 year old daughter and a 7 year old step-daughter. I work from home as a life coach who specializes in helping professionals turned new parents create a work-life balance they can enjoy.
- My interests:
- I love eating good food, reading a good book, dancing, watching movies and riding my cruiser bike around town.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Get a massage, go for a walk or dance with the girls in the living room (or anywhere for that matter)
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Whether your in work mode or mommy mode, do what you need to do to be present in that moment so that you can be as productive as possible and enjoy the moment as best as possible. It's not worth it if you are working, but worrying or preoccupied with something family related. And it's not worth if you are with the kids/family, but worried or preoccupied by something work related.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Eat, Pray, Love
- My favorite movie:
- not sure...have to think about that one
Nicola Ries Taggart
From Alameda, California, United States
Joined 5th June 2007
My Day Snapshot
Nicola Ries Taggart hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
A big, beautiful, comfortable, paid for house close to water;
Goals I am working on:
moving my body every day so that I look and feel better;
Projects I am working on:
Cleaning up my office;