- Full-time as a Credit Analyst/Portfolio Manager at Regional Development Company
- How many hours I work:
- More than 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I like it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Pretty stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- I work for a small non profit that assists small businesses obtain SBA financing. It is very fullfilling.
- Worst thing about my job:
- Going into the office everyday and not being there from my children. Plus the cost of childcare it outragous.
- My dream job:
- Working from home as a virtual assistant of credit analyst so that I can be here when my kids need me and I can work on my own time.
From Valparaiso, Indiana, United States
Joined 12th August 2007
My Day Snapshot
Nikki Z hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
The courage to quit my job and start my own business from home. The money to get started would be nice too.
Goals I am working on:
Being content with my life instead of alway finding the negative in everything.
Projects I am working on:
Remodeling my basement and trying to keep my house clean.