- My tags:
- working, mother, wife, life, dogs, weightloss
- About me:
- I am a 28 year old first time mom that lives in Central PA. I am married and have one 3-year old Golden Retriever. I enjoy working but love being with my family and experiencing all that life has to offer.
- My interests:
- I enjoy scrapbooking, painting, walking, and exploring and trying new things.
- How I de-stress:
- Some things I do to relax is take a nap, read a book, organize, scrapbook, play with my son
- Best advice I've gotten:
- If working is right for your family, then it is right for you.
- Adjective to describe me:
From State College, Pennsylvania, United States
Joined 21st August 2008
My Day Snapshot
Lisa hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Go on a cruise, travel to Europe again, go to Greece, update and complete my scrapbooks, journal often, transition to organic eating, grow a garden, transition to a completly green home
Goals I am working on:
Being happy with what I have and being happy that I work and have a family
Projects I am working on:
finishing the basement, scrapbooking