- My tags:
- attorney, adoption, lawyer, lesbian
- About me:
- My partner and I are originally from Ohio. We moved to Miami, FL a year ago so I could take a position as a federal law clerk. My term will be over in another year's time and we're still undecided about where we'll go next. We're experiencing the ups and many downs of living in a new city without the support of any family and no nearby friends. It's hard whenever you move somewhere new, but Miami in particular is difficult because of the extreme language and culture barriers and the fact that our solidly midwestern values do not mesh with most Miamian's need for bling, luxe, labels, what-have-you.
- My interests:
- quilting, sewing, crafting, cooking
- How I de-stress:
- see hobbies and interests
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Grapes of Wrath
From Miami, Florida, United States
Joined 10th June 2008
My Day Snapshot
Dana hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Dana hasn't written a life to-do list yet.