- My tags:
- nashville, breastfeeding, doctor, professional, pumping, scientist, new haven
- About me:
- I'm graduate student living in New Haven with my husband and 15mo daughter. We have a natural/organic/attachment parenting style, we're still nursing and occasionally co-sleeping. I'm not a SAHM, so I've felt out of place in most mom groups.
- My interests:
- Pre-baby I was really into travel, hiking, yoga, lazy afternoon drives to the countryside. I like to make homemade yummy toddler meals and freeze them in little portions, shop at natural food stores, farmer's markets, and Trader Joes, and watch Project Runway.
- How I de-stress:
- My favorite weird Mom thing to do is put the baby down to sleep around 7PM and then rush to make it to Trader Joe's by 8 so I can get my shopping in by 9. No traffic and no baby while shopping, whew!
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Two things: "Let DH do one-way of daycare drop-off" and "Don't let perfect be the enemy of good."
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Written on the Body
- My favorite movie:
- ??I haven't seen a movie in 2 years!
From Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Joined 26th December 2007
My Day Snapshot
relaxnsmile hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
-Re-establish habitual affection with DH post-baby.
-Find the space to re-start yoga practice.
-Take trapeze lessons in NYC before we move.
Goals I am working on:
Graduate from medical school!
*Small & Simple Monthly Goals:*
(MAR) Drink a glass of water every morning.
(FEB) Take 30min "Power Hour" immediately after DD goes to bed to get things off my to-dos
(JAN) Plan a healthy balanced meal for Monday's dinner very week.
Projects I am working on:
-Packing up for move to Nashville, TN