- Full-time at Medical/Graduate Student
- How many hours I work:
- More than 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Extremely stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- Investigating how we can treat cancer more effectively is a pretty cool way to spend the day.
- Worst thing about my job:
- Being away from DD, of course.
- My dream job:
- I'm living my dream!
From Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Joined 26th December 2007
My Day Snapshot
relaxnsmile hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
-Re-establish habitual affection with DH post-baby.
-Find the space to re-start yoga practice.
-Take trapeze lessons in NYC before we move.
Goals I am working on:
Graduate from medical school!
*Small & Simple Monthly Goals:*
(MAR) Drink a glass of water every morning.
(FEB) Take 30min "Power Hour" immediately after DD goes to bed to get things off my to-dos
(JAN) Plan a healthy balanced meal for Monday's dinner very week.
Projects I am working on:
-Packing up for move to Nashville, TN