- My tags:
- working mom, womens health, rn, masters student, biology major, pediatrics
- About me:
- I am a 22 year old soon to be mother of THREE (sorry I just found out I was having TWINS today Im VERY excited!!!). My first is a girl named Isa. I am 8 weeks along with my second child. I have been working as an RN (Registered Nurse for a little over 3 months now. I am attending Case Western for my Master's degree(where I also recieved my bachelor's), with hopes of becoming a CNP (Certified Nurse Practitioner) My fiance is a lawyer with a large firm in Cleveland. I live for family, love my friends, and love life in general. I am the woman who gives everyone a clean slate, talks to my belly bc I KNOW MY baby CAN hear/understand me, and loves to be with others with children if anything so that Isa may have more friends! Any more questions feel free to message me I am here to meet other moms and have "mom discussions" its great you all know what that means too!!!
- My interests:
- excersising, spending time with family and friends, shopping, travel, and planning events.
- My website/blog:
- http://ask me if I like you I'll tell you!
- How I de-stress:
- yoga with my girls, movie nights, BBQs/pool parties at my house, quality time with family, and lighting CANDLES!!
- Best advice I've gotten:
- family first always.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- In the Time of the Butterflies
- My favorite movie:
From Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Joined 25th August 2008
My Day Snapshot
sarahg hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
happiness, healthy children, productive life, and to spread as much good as I recieve throughout my life.
Goals I am working on:
Receiving my Master's degree in Women's Health and Biological Sciences.
Projects I am working on:
Building a treehouse with my fiance for our kids (yeah riiiiight Emile!)