- I work as a consultant/freelancer
- How many hours I work:
- 0 to 20 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Not very stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- Scrapbooking is a favorite hobby of mine, so being able to share it with others is wonderful! It's the best feeling in the world when I can create pages for clients that make them smile every time they look at them. I love that I can do something for busy people that will help them save time and help them cherish their memories.
- Worst thing about my job:
- I get behind on my own scrapbooking!
- My dream job:
- This is my dream job - I hope it sticks around for a long time!!
From Minnesota, United States
Joined 18th May 2008
My Day Snapshot
Scrappin'mom hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Travel with my boys and my husband at least once a year.
Goals I am working on:
Get my scrapbooking business going on a more consistent basis with clients.
Projects I am working on:
finishing up my 4 year old's baby scrapbook so I can organize it!