- My tags:
- photography, mit, carnegie mellon, ballroom dance, boston college, farmers markets, produce, potty humor
- About me:
- I work at MIT in Cambridge, live in Arlington, and hang out with my hubby, Jer, and daughter, Lilia, whenever humanly possible.
- My interests:
- I'm a hack photographer, ballroom dancer, and long-distance cyclist, though honestly, I don't get enough of a chance to pursue my hobbies anymore!
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- reading, photography, blogging
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Don't worry about how grotty your house looks
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Anything by Terry Pratchett or Madeline L'Engle
- My favorite movie:
- Shall We Dance (Japanese version), The Fifth Element (chick-en!)
From Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Joined 1st August 2008
My Day Snapshot
Sharona hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Sharona hasn't written a life to-do list yet.