- About me:
- I'm a "semi-recovered" type-A East Coaster who relocated to Southern California 7 years ago and never looked back. I work at a strategic brsnding firm and am
- My interests:
- travel movies- all kinds but sci-fi running and yoga (yeah right like I have time anymore!) playdates with friends community activism (in theory...not so much in practice these days)
- How I de-stress:
- TV- The Office, Greys, Friday Night Lights, Dexter, Idol, Brothers & Sisters (my daughters play baby Lizzie!), US Magazine (and, yes, Star too!)
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Laugh a lot. Most of this is funny. Give yourself a break and remember the amazing role model you can be for your daughters as a strong and savvy
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Photography books I've made on our Mac computer
- My favorite movie:
- Rosemary's Baby- is that wrong?
From Los Angeles, California, United States
Joined 18th March 2008
My Day Snapshot
SpenMarMama hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
SpenMarMama hasn't written a life to-do list yet.