- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 2 AND 3
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- BE PRESENT. When they talk to you, listen and don't think about anything else. Don't think about your grocery list or your blackberry or your Email. Just be there, be present and listen. that's the best gift you can give them.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- "Clean up your plate" I don't believe in forcing children to eat. Let their natural instinct take over.Kids will eat what they need when hungry. We are a nation of overweight people, doesn't it tell you something?
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- go in our backyard, have a picnic and look for bugs.Play with the sprinkler, paint outside.
From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Joined 25th May 2008
My Day Snapshot
FrenchMama hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
see my children grow up
move in a larger house
get an hybrid car eventually
have a great mariage
enjoy my family
Goals I am working on:
Be more spiritual, hence why I read Eckhart Tolle's book: A new Earth.
Losing 100 lbs to be healthier and see my children grow up
Projects I am working on:
blogging: putting my thoughts down so I can reflect and make changes to my lifestyle
2007 Picture book