- My tags:
- entrepreneur, working mom, consultant, building a business, designer, coach women-owned businesses
- About me:
- I'm the sole owner/designer of a luxury line of women's laptop bags as well as own a creative design/marketing consulting agency. I provide 'how to' tele-seminars to women who want to take their ideas and business to the next level. Subscribe to my free Gudi Newsletter full of hot tips, ideas and upcoming tele-seminars at http://www.gudiinc.com/contact.php or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- My interests:
- my son's activities, redesigning house interiors, working out, skiing, golfing
- My website/blog:
- http://www.gudiinc.com www.gudibags.com
- How I de-stress:
- Light some candles, turn off the lights and soak in a nice, hot bath.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Talk. Talk. Talk. I was told I should use my personal expertise and knowledge to help other women businesses...this led me to consulting and providing tele-seminars to women-owned businesses
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- The Dot by Peter H Reynolds
Tana - Mom Entrepreneur
From Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Joined 7th February 2008
My Day Snapshot
Tana - Mom Entrepreneur hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Tana - Mom Entrepreneur hasn't written a life to-do list yet.
Create an avalanche of qualified leads... cheaply!
Posted on 21st August 2008 | 0 comments