- Full-time as a Manager at Accenture
- How many hours I work:
- More than 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I like it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Pretty stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- I have worked there for 12+ years, so my professional network is large, and I love the people. Since I have effectively paid my dues, I get to chose projects instead of just getting staffed and have ample chance to do recruiting, professional development, etc.
- Worst thing about my job:
- Sometimes, my clients make the work harder than it has to be because they often have bad attitudes, try to push their work to me and my team, and fear change.
- My dream job:
- My dream job would be a combination of a yoga instuctor, radio station personality, horse breeder, author and chef.
From Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
Joined 17th January 2008
My Day Snapshot
Tee_N_DC hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
1. Write a sci-fi/para-normal, historically-based novel with lots of romance and hot sex
2. Obtain certification as a yoga instructor
3. Work less or not at all
Goals I am working on:
1. Obtain PMP Ceritication by February 2009
2. Lose 40 pounds to get to my ideal Body Mass Index (BMI)
3. Eat less meat
Projects I am working on:
1. Implementing EVM for my IT project; including educating myself, my team and my client on the process.
2. Fundraising for my companies initiatives in Africa.
3. Supporting diversity recruiting and retention for my local office.