- About me:
- We live in the suburbs but have eliminated our long commutes. Hooray! We have a beautiful boy (borm Jul 04), and his precious baby sister (born Feb 08). I want to work part-time, but it hasn't happened quite yet. I think it would be the perfect balance.
- My interests:
- I'm a book-lover, blog-reader, recipe-tryer, and sometime choir member during "my" time. I also work at exercising and love yoga.
- How I de-stress:
- Sit outside and breathe deep. Yoga. Take a nap.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Your kids love YOU as Mom, no one else. No one can replace you, not even the person they spend 8 hours a day with while you're at work.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Jane Eyre
From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Joined 23rd May 2007
My Day Snapshot
el-e-e hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
-More quality time with husband!
-Work that truly makes me happy.
-Relocating to a smaller town, nearer my parents.
Goals I am working on:
-Developing an interest more fully.
-Better networking, better career management.
-Being patient with people.
-Being patient with myself.
-Learning to accept.
-Finding my \\\\\\\"creativity.\\\\\\\"
-Fitness every day. Every. Day.
Projects I am working on:
+garage sale this month (may 2012)
+CHECK! Photos in albums... I\\\\\\\'m 1.5 yrs behind -done!
+CHECK! Repainting? Please? Kitchen done
-Losing 5 (ok, 10) more pounds...
-CHECK! Redecorating KT\\\\\\\'s room...big girl bed? wardrobe? done!
+CHECK! IT\\\\\\\'S WORKING! Flex-schedule. Would like to work 6:30 am to 3:30 pm on T/Th, but can\\\\\\\'t make myself try it!