- Full-time as a Lead Corporate Recruiter at IBM
- How many hours I work:
- 20 to 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I like it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Pretty stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- successfully matching people to jobs, and for a Fortune 500 company, the flexibility is amazing!
- Worst thing about my job:
- working from home is challenging at times when you are a social butterfly (still can't be the flexibility!)
- My dream job:
- I would love to open up a crafts store that would have workshops, class rooms, etc.
From Houston, Texas, United States
Joined 1st May 2007
My Day Snapshot
Tiff hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Tiff hasn't written a life to-do list yet.