- My tags:
- mother, jobsearching, accountantfinance
- About me:
- I am a single out of work mother that relies completely on my wacky sense of humor to get through the day. When I am working I am the rare extraverted accountant. I also am spiritual which again gets me through the day. I live in Columbus Ohio in a great neighborhood. My interests are diverse from food/wine to crocheting (not at the same time), reading and most importantly spending time with my children. Man do they grow fast. I also have a MBA but would like to continue and get another degree. (Which just proves that I am funny since I think I can do that as a single mother with no job.)
- My interests:
- Reading, crochet, tennis and spending time with friends, food and wine!
- How I de-stress:
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Get a good daycare the second you are pregnant
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- The Prince of Tides by Pat Conroy
- My favorite movie:
- Wizard of Oz
From Ohio, United States
Joined 28th May 2008
My Day Snapshot
Terri hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Terri hasn't written a life to-do list yet.