- My tags:
- blogger, chicago, chicago moms blog, sports, feminist, latina, baseball, chicago parent
- About me:
- A wannabe freelance writer, blogger, and professional feminist.
- My interests:
- blogging, writing, reading, knitting, watching sports
- My website/blog:
- http://vivalafeminista.blogspot.com http://www.chicagoparent.com http://www.wimnonline.org/WIMNsVoicesBlog/
- How I de-stress:
- Reading email, reading a book, knitting, retail therapy, getting a haircut
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Don't wish for time to go faster.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- You Shouldn't Have to Say Good-bye
- My favorite movie:
- Stand By Me
From Chicago, Illinois, United States
Joined 22nd November 2007
My Day Snapshot
Veronica hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
1. Get my home & work office organized
Goals I am working on:
Projects I am working on:
Learning to plan better...tough when life throws you so many curves.
Are working moms happier than ones who stay at home?
Posted on 4th April 2012 | 21 comments
When a Feminist Icon Breaks Your Heart
Posted on 14th March 2008 | 3 comments
How Barack and Bill -- Yes, Bill -- Can Create Real Change
Posted on 20th February 2008 | 4 comments