- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 20 mos.
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Find something about each day to enjoy.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- Can't really think of one. But, wait...the next time I get a little "gem" from my MIL, I'll add it.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Snuggling up for a good book, or two or three.
Erika-Marie S. Geiss
From Taylor, Michigan, United States
Joined 23rd October 2007
My Day Snapshot
Erika-Marie S. Geiss hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Thousands of subscribers to theWAHMmagazine. :D
Goals I am working on:
Getting toddler potty trained.
Getting word out about theWAHMmagazine--the first and only content-driven digital magazine for work-at-home parents.
Setting aside specific networking days.
Surviving my husband's campaign for state rep.
Projects I am working on:
The fourth issue of theWAHMmagazine and getting advertisers set up for the big holiday issue.
Query letters for freelance writing gigs.
My new book (due out fall 2008) The Right Words for Any Occasion (Publications International, 2008)
Blogging, blogging, blogging.